HMP 2-Part Solution Builder
With Pre-Drilled AMPS Pattern Holes
This Dashmount has been custom designed to fit your vehicle's dashboard without damaging your interior. Designed for mounting ClicOn holders. ONE Part of a TWO Part Solution. Installation instructions provided.
Attention! Read all instructions before attaching the ClicOn.
- Open the glove compartment.
- 1. Loosen the screw at the upper right corner by the glove compartment.
- 2. Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape on the ClicOn. Press the left part of the ClicOn, with angle, into the gap between the glove compartment and the dashboard.
- 3. Press the thin end of the enclosed gap opener into the gap between the control panel and the dashboard to widen the gap. Press the right part of the ClicOn into the gap below the gap opener. Pull out the gap opener. Screw on the screw.
- 4. The ClicOn is in place.
|This Mount Fits||Holden Barina Combo Year(s):01-12
Holden Tigra Year(s):04-10