- The Vehicle Charging Holder is custom made for a perfect fit.
- Designed to hold the device firmly in an up-right position for better reception.
- Built with 12/24 volts plug-in charger, the holder connects power to your device using the car cigarette lighter socket.
- Utilizing a Delta-V charging technique, the holder provides rapid and trickle charging.
- Accommodates original battery sizes.
- Includes security timer, overheat sensor, and LED indicator to show charging is in progress. The indicator changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Manufactured in ABS Plastic.
- One Year Warranty
- Input voltage: 10-30 V
- Max Charging time: 160 min
- Fast charging current: 730 mA +/-5%
- Trickle charge: 6% of maximum fast charging current
- Restart: Possible. Only with an exact number of cells
- Battery voltage: 7,2 V
- Number of cells: 6
- Serial diode in battery: Yes
- Quiescent current: 50 mA at trickle charge
Item no. 982479 fits:
NO HOLES INSTALLATION
How to attach a holder to a dashmount - Note: actual dashmount & holder designs do vary
1. Loosen the screw in the centre of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back of the holder
2. Place the attaching plate in the desired position on the dashmount. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws
3. Place the holder over the attaching plate, aligning the attachment screw in the holder with the attaching plate. Screw the holder onto the attaching plate
4. The holder is in place. PLEASE NOTE: Do not over tighten the attachment screw