A Holder designed to hold your device firmly and securely in position.
- With the built-in Tilt Swivel the holder can be adjusted to avoid light reflection on the screen.
- The device can be easily removed and stored away or taken with you.
- The power cable has an in-line 12/24 volts power regulator that allows connection directly to the vehicle’s power system. Output 5 Volts 2 amps. Conect the cable to a 2A fuse. Professional installer is reconmended.
- Manufactured in ABS Plastic.
- One Year Warranty
NO HOLES INSTALLATION
How to attach a holder to a dashmount - Note: actual dashmount & holder designs do vary
1. Loosen the screw in the centre of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back of the holder
2. Place the attaching plate in the desired position on the dashmount. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws
3. Place the holder over the attaching plate, aligning the attachment screw in the holder with the attaching plate. Screw the holder onto the attaching plate
4. The holder is in place. PLEASE NOTE: Do not over tighten the attachment screw