A Holder designed to hold your device firmly and securely in position.
- If your car has USB interface, you can disconnect the cig-plug from the holder's cable to connect directly to the USB connector in your vehicle.
- In order to be able to transmit audio files from your device through the USB-cable this feature must be supported by the stereo in your car. This is easily tested by connecting your deice to the stereo with the USB/charging cable that comes with your device. Charging through USB works regardless.
- The holder is equipped with a tilt swivel, allowing it to be easily rotated from a vertical to landscape position. Once in position the holder can be adjusted to avoid light reflection.
- Built with 12/24 volts plug-in charger the holder connects power to your device using the car cigarette lighter socket.
- Manufactured in ABS Plastic.
- One Year Warranty
NO HOLES INSTALLATION
How to attach a holder to a dashmount - Note: actual dashmount & holder designs do vary
1. Loosen the screw in the centre of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back of the holder
2. Place the attaching plate in the desired position on the dashmount. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws
3. Place the holder over the attaching plate, aligning the attachment screw in the holder with the attaching plate. Screw the holder onto the attaching plate
4. The holder is in place. PLEASE NOTE: Do not over tighten the attachment screw